Let us analyze the chart of actress Alia Bhatt
Birth Details (unverified)
- 15/3/1993, 0410 Hours, Mumbai
Lagna Chart and explanation
- ASC Capricorn 12-40-52 – Excellent and makes her a balanced and cautious person who to a fault does not spoil relations with anyone even at the cost of personal stress/pain. This is what is called wisdom !
- 2nd house of Mercury [R] has 19-29-26 and Saturn 01-03-25 – This is excellent and tells me that her career is based on the benevolence of parents and she would do well and is also a vagabond at heart.
- 3rd house of Pisces has Sun 00-36-22 and Venus [R] 26-01-07 – Excellent as close with father and also Venus even though retrograde is exalted and hence would do well in a career in the show business, with some minor hiccups.
- 5th house of Taurus has Ketu [R] 22-47-32 – Excellent but shows disinterest in day to day raising of children.
- 6th house of Gemini has Mars 19-00-31 – People would be jealous of her and that could impact her if remedies not done.
- 9th house of Virgo has Jupiter [R] 17-56-44 – Casual and non serious approach to profession, especially in her Jupiter dasha, which luckily is a long way off (but due to benevolence of parents would do well regardless).
- 11th house of Scorpion has Moon 27-49-05 and Rahu [R] 22-47-32 – Worries a lot and sensitive nature and also would get fame and recognition in a quick time.
Dasha Periods since birth
- Mercury from 15/ 3/93 till 27/12/95 – Early childhood and lived in luxury due to family.
- Ketu from 27/12/95 till 27/12/02 – Excellent period but disinterested in studies.
- Venus from 27/12/02 – 27/12/22 – Shining period for 20 years which gave the world Alia Bhatt the actress though it has been filled with challenges but in the end she would emerge victorious due to her exalted Venus.
- Sun from 27/12/22 – 27/12/28 – Would continue to perform and do well in her profession thanks to her father’s benevolence.
- Despite all the glitz and glamour that is seen by us all – her life has had its share of personal struggles.
- Not so much interested in popularity or money.