After Late Kalpana Chawla, let me now analyze the chart of another Indian American astronaut Sunita Williams. The intent is to bring out the importance of auspicious planets in auspicious career oriented houses (viz 9th, 10th or 11th house). This was the case with Kalpana Chawla’s chart too. But as is the case with chart reading every chart is different and by doing such case studies my intention is to bring out some learning for myself as well as those interested.
There are common trends that I have observed in charts of people having a genuinely clean, happy and successful life (5%) and also people whose lives are a disaster (5%). The majority of the charts of common every day good people like you and me which have components of both the good and the bad (90%).
- 19/9/1965, 1500 Hours, Euclid – Ohio – USA
- ASC Sagittarius 05-59-55 – Excellent
- 3rd house of Aquarius has Saturn [R] 19-25-56 (Lord House) – Excellent for career though with lots of hard work and frustrations.
- 6th house of Taurus has Rahu [R] 14-44-08 – Challenging
- 7th house of Gemini has Moon 20-06-05 and Jupiter 06-28-15 – Excellent for mental strength and education
- 9th house of Leo has Mercury 26-33-18 – Excellent for professional success and comfortable living
- 10th house of Virgo has Sun 03-15-02 – Excellent for leadership skills and strong character
- 11th house of Libra has Mars 26-34-31 and Venus 13-37-43(Lord House) – Excellent for being a team player and a leader as well and enjoying life.
- 12th house of Scorpion has Ketu [R] 14-44-08 – Tough
- KET – RAH till 24/ 7/21 – Till July 2021 is one if the toughest times in her life
- Populated and auspicious 9th, 10th and 11th houses with major planets in them is a good sign for professional or career achievements and money and fame due to it. This was also there in Kalpana Chawla’s chart.
- Excellently paced Jupiter and Saturn means that she would excel in her education and career, would be highly driven as was the case with Kalpana Chawla’s chart.
- She also has Very Mild Kaal Sarpa Dosha which means that she would be deeply involved in their profession at the cost of great sacrifice of her personal life. This was there is Kalpana Chawla’s chart too.