- 17/9/1950, 1100 Hours, Vadnagar, Mehsana district, Gujarat (birth time unverified)
- ASC Scorpion 01-04-53 has Moon 08-48-22 (Debilitated) and Mars 00-56-47 (Lord house) – Excellent lagna house gives him mental strength while being sensitive and a team player. It also makes him a strong but emotional person who works every waking hour. Spirituality, yoga, meditation, and pranayam are practiced as strong tools for his emotional/mental strength. Mars is in its lord house in his lagna house is extremely benefic for him, though a weak Mars (at barely one degree) means he would want people to listen and obey him. He is a no-nonsense person.
- 4th house of Aquarius has Jupiter [R] 06-36-36 – Greatly influenced by spirituality from a young age, humility learnt from mother as also hard work. Would not give much priority to family life owing to retrograde Jupiter in this house, only exception being his mother.
- 5th house of Pisces has Rahu [R] 05-12-55 – Gives him strong emotions which only strengthen his resolve for public service. Belief in spirituality, scriptures, religion, tantra and mantra is very strong and lifelong.
- 10th house of Leo has Venus 15-41-47 and Saturn 29-39-13 – Excellent for career and money but he would not save a dime for himself and would only be genuinely interested in the good of others. This is very clear from this house. Would lead a comfortable life with all the modern amenities and good clothing and gadgetry and would be famous all over the world due to his own hard work and toil.
- 11th house of Virgo has Sun 00-35-47, Mercury [R] 00-46-46 (Exalted) and Ketu [R] 05-12-55 – This only gives him immense fame (from a humble beginning) but he would not be impacted or attached and hoard any material possessions like property or wealth; interest in tantra, mantra, astrology, spirituality is again reinforced and will hold him in good stead. His retrograde but exalted Mercury gives him the power to heal people and be like a guru figure.
Dasha Periods since Birth
- Saturn from 17/ 9/50 till 30/11/61 – Born in humble background but very intelligent from a very young age and has a positive and optimistic temperament. These are God’s gift to him which helped him enjoy his struggle, bear stress and overcome it during his early days.
- Mercury from 30/11/61 till 30/11/78 – Excellent period which set the tone for his life as a person not living an active married life and also one who rejected luxuries and disciplined his mind, which holds him in good stead till now.
- Ketu from 30/11/78 till 30/11/85 – Started to get known due to his social and political activities but was mostly unaffected by it.
- Venus from 30/11/85 till 30/11/05 – Venus gave him power and prestige but his aim in life was that of a strict disciplinarian who is a true karmayogi. He mentally rejected all the comforts of life, including life as a house holder. Became CM of Gujarat during this time period.
- Sun from 30/11/05 till 30/11/11 – Excellent period in which due to his ferocious leadership, gained name and fame as a leader of repute. Also keeps quiet and prefers to talk selectively and carefully. This period catapulted him as a strong contender for India’s future PM due to is excellent innings as a popular and strong CM.
- Moon from 30/11/11 till 30/11/21 – Became Prime Minister in the period as Moon in his lagna chart helped him. Also made his deep passion for developing the country come true by working tirelessly as a true karmyogi. He would be travelling the country and the world as the best ambassador that India has ever had in the form of PM. Would be working all the time. Basically emotional person by nature but has become a master of his emotions due to his strong spiritual and disciplinary background, first as spiritual monk roaming the Himalayas and then as RSS pracharak from his formative years.
- Mars from 30/11/21 till 30/11/28 – Excellent period. In this time he would prove himself as an excellent administrator and leader, not only in India but on the global scale due to his strong work ethic, no-nonsense temperament, good relations with world leaders, and blessings of the people of India.
- Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji, who in my humble view, is an epitome of fearless leadership and mental strength, a true son of Mother India.
- His chart proves to me that if a person lives a disciplined life and gets control over his mind then his house or the planets do not have much impact on him.
- Has come up in life by sheer struggle, hard work, discipline, strong work ethic, and total devotion only to his work.
- I pray to God to give him a long and healthy life so that he may make India a developed country and it looks like he would.