Tina Dabi and Athar Khan, who topped the UPSC examination in 2015, are currently serving officers in the Rajasthan cadre of the IAS. They were in the full glare of the media not only due to their achievement of topping the UPSC examination, but also for falling in love during training and getting married. This is not the first time (and won’t be the last) that UPSC batchmates have tied the knot.
Then what happened in their married life? How did it unravel so quickly? Let me take a look at their charts and also give you a glimpse of the charts of these UPSC toppers.
Tina Dabi, IAS
- 9/11/1993, 0700 Hours, Bhopal (Birth time determined by self)
- ASC Libra 28-34-06 has Sun 22-53-38(Debilitated), Mercury [R] 16-21-02, Jupiter 05-57-05 (Enemy) and Venus 06-12-10 (Lord House)
- 2nd house of Scorpion has Mars 06-07-45 (Lord House) and Rahu [R] 10-07-15
- 4th house of Capricorn has Saturn 29-57-51 (Lord House)
- 8th house of Taurus has Ketu [R] 10-07-15 – Challenging
- 11th house of Leo has Moon 16-06-16 – Excellent
- MON – SAT till 13/ 7/21 – Excellent time
Analysis / Commentary
- Tina Dabi has an excellent chart with Venus, Saturn and Mars in their respective lord houses. Hence, she would do exceedingly well in her profession due to her hard work and be lucky. She would be promoted to very senior levels of service, have a leadership outlook while at the same time being a team player. However, she also has debilitated Sun, Mercury retrograde and Jupiter in an enemy position in her lagna house. This would make her prone to making decisions which are not well thought-out. Though she would be physically attractive and have romantic liaisons and a quick marriage due to Venus being in its lord house in her lagna house but again due to Jupiter, Sun and Mercury not helping her, she would be unlucky in the same. Hence, she has to be very careful in her life and take every step only after careful analysis of the situation and not get carried away and do things in haste as they would be counter productive. She has paid a heavy price for acting in haste in her marriage.
- Having three planets in their lord houses and also having her auspiscious Moon mahadasha right now with Moon placed in her 11th house of name and fame, glory would be at her feet. She would do well in her life both in the short and long term. She would come out of this marriage relatively unscathed.
- The divorce is due to severe incompatibility and difference of long-term goals and temperament of both the parties as well as issues with her married life.
- Hence, she would be able to get her life back on track and do well in her career and be a successful and senior civil servant in the long term. But she has to be careful about the decisions that she takes in her personal / marriage matters as they may come to hound her.
- She has slight imbalance in her chart due to which if she is not careful there could be issues with her own personal life, as has been proven.
- She is a non manglik and should only get married in the future after careful chart analysis to another non manglik after and with a Hindu religious wedding.
Athar Aamir Khan, IAS
- 5/9/1992, 1200 Hours, Anantnag, J & K (Birth time determined by self)
- ASC Scorpion 02-19-40
- 2nd house of Sagittarius has Moon 04-24-05 and Rahu [R] 02-53-48
- 3rd house of Capricorn has Saturn [R] 19-20-60 (Lord House)
- 8th house of Gemini has Mars 02-09-32 (Enemy) and Ketu [R] 02-53-48 – Challenging and makes him a Manglik
- 10th house of Leo has Sun 19-11-45, Mercury 09-56-24 and Jupiter 28-37-27
- 11th house of Virgo has Venus 11-53-58 (Debilitated)
- SUN – SAT till 2/ 3/21 – Very Good time but professional stress
- Athar also has an excellent chart with Saturn in its lord house and a super powerful 10th Hence he would be emotional and lucky in every sphere in his life (though there may be some stress to him in his career), except his marriage or romance. His Venus being debilitated would make him unhappy and not enjoy his life and also he could get a bad name and bad publicity due to his marriage and liaisons with the opposite sex.
- He is a manglik and has a troubling 8th He is easy to anger and that would also come in the way of his career achievements as well as marriage.
- Due to his auspicious 10th house, he would be able to make a lot of money in his life. But he could leave the services after getting his pension fixed or by 2033, if not earlier.
- Though he has cleared the services exam, he would not be happy.
- Athar also has a disbalanced chart and there are problems in his married life.
- Had the couple come to me prior to getting married, I would have told them clearly that this attraction is more of a spur-of-the-moment type and astrologically this union that would not last as their goals in life are different. They do not have auspicious marriage houses and they are prone to have arguments and fights. Tina would take them quietly but then she would also just leave suddenly. Athar has this tendency of lashing out in anger and this is especially so as he is emotional as a person and there is stress seen in his professional life right now. He would not be able to handle the pressures and demands of service.
- Additionally, Tina’s long-term chart is more powerful than Athar’s. Hence, though she is prone to making impulsive and not well thought-out decisions, she would take decisive corrective actions as well.
- Additionally, Tina is a non manglik while Ather is a strong manglik and this union would only mar the health of Tina.
- Though it is always sad when a union breaks and it is always the last option for any couple, both parties should learn from this grave mistake of theirs and move on. This is more so for Athar as it seems that this decision for divorce has been taken by Tina and Ather would be deeply upset by it.
- Though they both have auspicious planets and present dashas that got then into the UPSC with flying colours, but remaining in the IAS for life and doing well is another ball game; they would need to do their respective remedies.