Lakshmi Mittal is an Indian billionaire and global steel tycoon. Let me take a look at his chart.
- 15/6/1950, 1200 Hours, Sadulpur – RJ (Time not known)
- Asc Leo 24-23-47 has Saturn 20-13-25 – Excellent for profession
- 2nd house of Virgo has Mars 08-07-50 and Ketu 10-11-40 – Excellent for family support in all aspects of his life
- 7th house of Aquarius has Jupiter 14-04-53 – Makes him very lucks especially with regards to spouse and children and his family would play a prominent role in his life
- 8th house of Pisces has Rahu 10-11-40 – Challenging as can give him health issues
- 9th house of Aries has Venus 22-37-05 – Major role of spouse in his profession and also enjoyments for the couple for life
- 10th house of Taurus has Moon 26-03-13(Exalted) and Mercury 07-39-13 – Excellent for wealth and the luxuries of the world at his feet , also a high level of sophistication and mental strength which is rare to find and makes him operate much above his chart – SUPREME WEALTH
- 11th house of Gemini has Sun 00-25-57 – Name and fame
- Mars from 15/6/50 to 11/1/56 – Born in an excellent family with a silver spoon in his mouth
- Rahu from 11/1/56 to 11/1/74 – Tough time but there was protection of his stable family to protect him, frequent and chronic health issues
- Jupiter from 11/1/74 to 11/1/90 – Marriage changed his life for the better and after that there was no looking back
- Saturn from 11/1/90 to 11/1/09 – Excellent period during which he grew from strength to strength professionally
- Mercury from 11/1/09 to 11/1/26 – Excellent period and started earning huge amounts of money during this time. This is his present dasha also and an excellent period
- Ketu from 11/1/26 to 11/1/33 – Excellent time and could be deeply involved in mantra, religion and spirituality.
- Venus from 11/1/33 to 11/1/53 – Excellent time and would be active and working all through his life and would also bask in the happiness of his children
- His parents have aptly named him Laxmi Niwas or the abode of Goddess Laxmi
- His chart is as strong as steel !