This chart analysis is a deeply personal one. On of the occasion of the 21st anniversary of Operation Vijay in Kargil (July 26, 2020), this is my homage to Kargil war hero Captain Anuj Nayyar, who was also my schoolmate and junior at Army Public School, Dhaula Kuan.
Army Public School, Dhaula Kuan has a rich tradition of sending its students to the armed forces. Proudly, but sadly, many have been martyred in the course of their duty to the motherland.
Even I was selected for the Air Force but could not join owing to a medical issue. In fact, my family has a deep Army background, with my mother’s brothers having served in the Indian Army. One of them was permanently injured in the 1971 war.
I write this to show that I can understand what serving the country means to the brave men and women of the armed forces.
Captain Anuj Nayyar, who was awarded the Maha Vir Chakra for valour in combat during the Kargil War in 1999, would have proudly served his country. When India was invaded at Kargil and went to fight the enemy there, he gallantly defended its borders and was martyred in its cause.
We should never forget the contribution of these brave sons of India.
- 28/8/1975, 0630 Hours, New Delhi
- Attained martyrdom on 7/7/1999, Kargil, Jammu and Kashmir
(Birth time determined by self)
(Birth Date and martyrdom date ref – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anuj_Nayyar)
- ASC Leo 17-00-55 has Sun 10-36-36 (lord house) and Venus [R] 09-49-38 – Excellent house for leadership skills, ferocious and daredevil temperament, and rough and tough person though issue in marriage and family affairs is seen.
- 2nd house of Virgo has Mercury 02-37-54 (Exalted) – Super excellent for family background, life of comfort and money, gentlemanly qualities, strong character, ability to heal others and serve mankind.
- 4th house of Scorpion has Rahu [R] 02-24-50 – Excellent for spiritual inclination owing to mother.
- 9th house of Aries has Moon 18-37-25 and Jupiter [R] 00-52-42 – Mental toughness, doggedness, very bright career, lucky. But no offspring’s seen due to retrograde and weak Jupiter.
- 10th house of Taurus has Ketu [R] 02-24-50 and Mars 14-20-32 – Money and wealth at feet – though indifferent to it and a consummate team player and popular with people.
- 12th house of Cancer has Saturn 04-27-28 – Moksha via profession
Dasha on 7/7/1999 at the time of attaining martyrdom
- MON – SAT from 22/12/97 till 22/ 7/99 – Super excellent time owing to auspicious Moon. Would be on the fast track in career but chances of attaining moksha via profession very high due to 12th house Saturn sub period.
- A general trait seen in many defence personnel is an excellently placed Sun and Mars, as was the case with him. Sun is the king in astrology and endowed him with loyalty and courage. Mars, which is the commander in astrology, made him a brave warrior.
- Hence, destiny has willed that this valiant man would be at home in rough and tough situations due to his lagna house.
- At the same time he would be gentleman and leader for all, to the core, ready to help one and all, due to his exalted Mercury in the second house, an excellent son of his parents and country.
- Weakness in marriage/family prospects and progeny issues due to empty 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th houses and retrograde Jupiter and Mercury.
- Had he lived till 22nd of July, 1999, he would have become a very high ranking officer in the Indian Army and an excellent citizen due to excellent and power packed lagna, 9th and 10th
- Hindsight, as they say, is 20/20, and sudden death cannot be predicted at all.
- Life is not defined by its length but by what one achieves for others
- Om Shanti