Prince Harry has been in the limelight since he was born and more so since his recent marriage. In an unexpected move he and his wife along with their baby son have moved to Canada. What does the future hold for him?
Let me take a look at his chart and analyze it.
- 15/9/1984, 1620 Hours, Paddington, England
- ASC Sagittarius 17-50-57 has Jupiter 09-57-03 – Super excellent and makes him extremely lucky and live a charmed life, especially as Jupiter is in its own home. He does not need to worry about most things in his life.
- 5th house of Aries has Moon 27-41-34 – Very well placed friendly Moon makes him mentally strong, close to his mother who would also be a positive influence in his life.
- 6th house of Taurus has Rahu [R] 07-11-25 – This placement is a bit tricky and makes him rebellious by nature.
- 9th house of Leo has Sun 29-19-30 and Mercury 11-34-55 – Excellent placement and makes his father very auspicious for him and one who would always be fully supportive of him in all his ventures, this as Sun is in its lord house, additionally a well placed Mercury makes him live in exquisite comforts and in sophisticated environments.
- 10th house of Virgo has Venus 24-05-06 – Women would be the cause of concern for our Prince as he has his Venus debilitated and he could lose a lot of money or a fortune due to women. Hope he has done his homework well in regards to his marriage and his recent move and has an ironclad prenup; just in case.
- 11th house of Libra has Saturn 19-13-45 – Excellent for fame via his profession or inherited duties as his exalted Saturn would make his well known, famous and involved in charities for the underprivileged around the world, additionally he would always have his elder brother looking over his shoulders.
- 12th house of Scorpion has Mars 23-19-26 and Ketu [R] 07-11-25 – This is a tricky house, as Mars even though is in its own house but in the 12th house along with Ketu, would mean exactly the kind of scenario that the world is seeing playing out right now. He could settle in a place far away from his home and that could put him into controversial situations. Additionally this placement also makes him a manglik (for matrimonial purposes and so should his spouse be as per Vedic astrology).
- Rahu mahadasha from 29/ 3/07 till 29/ 3/25 – Tricky period for him where his rebellious nature would get the better of him and he would unknowingly ruin his relations with his well wishers, including family and friends. he would not be able to distinguish between his friends and foes.
- Rahu – Venus antardasha till 17/10/21 – This is his present sub period and it is a challenging phase in his life. Hence his move to Canada could backfire and he has to be careful in his relations with his wife.
- Jupiter mahadasha from 29/ 3/25 till 29/ 3/41- This is going to be a wonderful time for him and he would be at peace with himself and feel settled and happy. Also his children would be the source of much happiness for him.
- Harry has an extremely god chart, with 3 planets in their own home and one planet exalted.
- However his Rahu and Ketu being in the 6th and the 12th houses respectively would give him all of a sudden and unexpected challenges or tricky situations in his life – over which he would not have control and he would not be able to handle these situations well.
- Additionally debilitated Venus in the 10th house requires him to be very cautious regarding women/relations/spouse, who could be the source of great financial drain for him.
- Presently he is going through his Rahu mahadasha till 2025 and his time in general is not favourable for him and additionally the present sub period of Rahu-Venus till October 2021 only makes it more complicated for him right now.
- But overall a good chart and he would come out of all his troubles and again be his carefree self by the time his Jupiter mahadasha starts in March 2025.
- My advice for Prince Harry would be – if ever in doubt consult your father or elder brother.