If you suffer from mental illness, either major or minor, or know someone who does, please reach out for professional help. There is nothing wrong about that. Mental illness is an illness like any other. Take it seriously. Life is too precious.
Sushant Singh Rajput was a fine young man from a humble background who always gave his best. He was selected to the prestigious Delhi College of Engineering but left it to pursue a career in filmdom – in which also he rose very fast – only to lose it all. Like everyone, I am shocked at his untimely demise, and as I pay homage to him via this chart analysis, I want to know what happened to him astrologically.
- 21/1/1986, 1015 Hours, Patna (birth time determined by self)
- ASC Pisces 15-25-38 – Excellent, emotional, ultrasensitive and genuine human being
- 2nd house of Aries has Rahu [R] 11-05-18 – Excellent, but sometimes tricky relations with family and a modest childhood
- 3rd house of Taurus has Moon 12-31-50 (Exalted) – Excellent for calm and collected mature temperament. However, owing to Kaal Sarpa Dosha its full impact would not be realized. Very close to mother who would be his lucky charm
- 8th house of Libra has Mars 29-10-02 and Ketu [R] 11-05-18 – Challenging, and would be prone to lifestyle and stress-related issues. Ketu only spoils the it further and would not be able to tolerate illness
- 9th house of Scorpion has Saturn 13-26-42 (Enemy) – Excellent for career and material progress. Hard work would yield good results but at a cost a of great hard work and unimaginable stress
- 11th house of Capricorn has Sun 07-11-47 (Enemy), Mercury 00-06-35 (Weak), Jupiter 29-08-10 (Debilitated and slip-on effect to the 12th house is an extremely serious issue), and Venus 07-34-01 – This is the life-defining house for him. While this house gave him immense success, and fame beyond his wildest expectations, its planets also made him unable to handle it. His enemy-positioned Sun would make him prone to anger bouts, negativity, which he would not able to express. His weak Mercury gave him the wealth and luxury but at the same time made him a misfit in that luxurious environment. His Venus made him successful in the film world and popular among the opposite sex. Last but not the least, his debilitated Jupiter whose mahadasha had begun last year, made him over-optimistic and unable to realize his situation properly. Hence he took on more than he could cope physically and emotionally. Also, it made him involved with issues that would overextend him on all fronts and he would not realize it. Jupiter also lends itself to legal issues. Additionally, its slip-on impact to the 12th house meant he would be so frustrated by his environment and locked in his golden cage that he would be desperate to run away from it towards freedom or moksha.
- JUPITER mahadasha for 16 years from 28/ 2/19 till 28/ 2/35 – Extremely tough time. His debilitated Jupiter mahasdasha in the 12th house owing to its slip-on effect liberated him as he must have felt locked in his golden cage-type of situation.
- JUP – JUP till 16/ 4/21 – He could not even pass his Jupiter – Jupiter period
- Astrologically there are multiple reasons for this incident
- The major reason or the root cause of his sudden death is his debilitated Jupiter mahadasha that started from February 2019, and owing to its advanced degree, it had a slip-on effect to his 12th house, which is the house of all things related to moksha and liberation. It would have made him overextend on all fronts and not analyze the seriousness of his situation – physically, mentally and emotionally
- The other major reason is Kaal Sarpa Dosha in his chart, which made him extremely close to his late mother at the cost of all relationships
- Additionally him being an ASC Pisces made him extremely emotional and being thin-skinned is a contributing cause
- His 8th house planets also made him prone to lifestyle illnesses and at the same time not able to bear them
- His enemy-positioned Sun made him pessimist and his enemy-positioned Saturn gave him success at a very high prices of tremendous stress are also contributing causes