Vijay Malaya is in the news again as he has lost his appeal against extradition to India in the UK Supreme Court. Such a downfall from grace can only mean a bad chart with bad dasha periods and no remedies done by the native.
Let me study his chart and see what it says.
- 18/12/1955, 1230 Hours, Kolkata (Birth details taken from GOI website below, birth time not authenticated and taken based on birth time determination using publicly available information).
(Home page: https://archive.india.gov.in/default.php)
- ASC Pisces 19-18-38 – Imaginative, emotional, out of the box, good creator but not a god manager.
- 3rd house of Taurus has Ketu [R] 23-34-23 – little or no help from siblings (or has no siblings).
- 6th house of Leo has Jupiter [R] Leo 08-15-36 – Trouble from enemies who would derail his life; rebellious, unknown to him his descent must have started during his previous Jupiter mahadasha (before his present Saturn one), legal issues would dog him since his Jupiter mahadasha started (in 1986) getting more and more serious by the day and leading upto professional collapse in his present SAT – JUP period of the enemy positioned Saturn mahadasha.
- 8th house of Libra has Mars 19-16-14 – Lack of building consensus and operating in teams, more a my way or the highway person, but to his determent, health issues in the long run.
- 9th house of Scorpion has Saturn 04-12-24 (Enemy) and Rahu [R] 23-34-23 – His Rahu in the 9th house would give him massive money and riches via his own efforts though sometimes the methods may be questionable though his enemy positioned Saturn would suck all his money out. Hence whatever he has earned himself would be lost (without remedies).
- 10th house of Sagittarius has Sun 02-20-32, Venus 29-19-41 and Mercury 09-59-31 – Excellent for wealth, fortune, enjoyments of life, living in luxury but weak Sun also denotes that he would not be able to distinguish his friends from foes.
- 11th house of Capricorn has Moon 15-32-21 – Excellent for emotional stability, wealth, comfortable life and mother lucky for him
- Saturn mahadasha from 23/10/02 till 23/10/21 – His real doom started in his present enemy positioned Saturn mahadasha and it has totally unraveled him professionally and this would continue well into 2021.
- SAT – JUP till 23/10/21 – This is the worst period in his life due to his 6th house placed retrograde Jupiter, enemy positioned Saturn and also the fact that he is at the fag end of his Saturn mahadasha which is the toughest – he has to be wary of his health, wealth and well being.
- Mercury mahadasha from 23/10/21 till 23/10/38 – If he is able to pull through 2020, 2021, then even though he may lose everything but there would be considerably much less stress in his life in his next Mercury mahadasha – but there is an IF.
- Born in the lap of wealth to a rich father, his Jupiter and Mercury bought him down.
- Additionally there is no exalted planet in his chart and hence it is difficult for him to achieve success in terms of running a massive corporation or a conglomerate
- Additionally he could have avoided such a big legal mess had he been given proper advice (business, astrological and spiritual).
- I congratulate our hardworking CBI officers who have worked on this case.